Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have a set I'll be selling in a month or two. Stock wheels and tires with a few hundred miles off a 2016 Deluxe

Sent from my mobile device

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'll have a brand new set off of a 2017 General in a couple of weeks. Pick mine up in a week or so, and the Highlifter arms are coming in around the end of the month. Gotta pick out new wheels and tires between now and then. Located in IL.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'll have a brand new set off of a 2017 General in a couple of weeks. Pick mine up in a week or so, and the Highlifter arms are coming in around the end of the month. Gotta pick out new wheels and tires between now and then. Located in IL.
You still have these available? Looking to put these wheels on my 570 RZR.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks for asking, Arrowthrower. I do still have these available, and actually just got my new wheels and tires shipped here the other day. Haven't put them on yet as I am doing a bunch to it all at the same time and all parts aren't in yet, but they would look sweet on your 570! I just bought a 170 for my son and was trying to find a way to make them work on it, but ended up going with 23" bighorns with 12" STI wheels instead. Are you in the area?

·
Registered
710 Posts
I have a full set of 2016 tires and one brand new rear tire. I patched one of the original rear tires and a never leaked but I bought the other in case it did. They are all in good shape no leaks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for asking, Arrowthrower. I do still have these available, and actually just got my new wheels and tires shipped here the other day. Haven't put them on yet as I am doing a bunch to it all at the same time and all parts aren't in yet, but they would look sweet on your 570! I just bought a 170 for my son and was trying to find a way to make them work on it, but ended up going with 23" bighorns with 12" STI wheels instead. Are you in the area?

I sent you a PM, interested and from west central Indiana.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am in western KY. Where you located?

·
Registered
20 Posts
How much you want and i am 3 hrs from indianapolis. How far are you from paducah?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just looked you up. Mt. Vernon IL would be good half way point looks like. You interested. Could you send some pictures.

Reactions: 2722

·
Registered
201 Posts
Will do! I'll try to get some posted up later tonight. Not a mark on them though and only 70 miles on tires. I can honestly say that you won't be disappointed. Asking $650 for the full set of tires, wheels and lug nuts.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Snapped a few pics and working on getting them on my computer so I can upload them on here, but in the meantime, message me your cell or email address and I will send them direct to you though, if you would like. Just sent to another member over in IN. Don't mind driving a bit to meet up either.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts