Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at this set up...... I have never had beadlocks and have never run this tire. Anybody have any experience with either of them?

Reactions: Lennie

·
Registered
5 Posts
I finally have some miles on this same setup. Over all I think it has been a great tire for the machine and the 30 fits great. The only thing i noticed is that the machine feels loose. This may be because the only place I have ridden is on sandy trails in Gaylord MI. Once I get a chance i will get back with how they feel on different surfaces.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I finally have some miles on this same setup. Over all I think it has been a great tire for the machine and the 30 fits great. The only thing i noticed is that the machine feels loose. This may be because the only place I have ridden is on sandy trails in Gaylord MI. Once I get a chance i will get back with how they feel on different surfaces.
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Got the HD5 wheels on mine and 30" Roctanes. I'm running about 6psi and they have done well so far in very rocky terrain. First bead locks for me and pleased so far. The dealer informed me that proper torque on the bead bolts is very important on the HD5. Appears to be a good quality wheel.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Welcome troose! I ride Mio and Lewiston area I bought my general from Extreme in Gaylord I have the Blue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts