Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread got pretty active on the Rzr Forum. I expect it'll take a bit to catch on here since Generals are in short supply in this area. :grin2:

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where at Cheeto. Pick my ride up Monday from you're old home town ??
Jesco doesn't have one for you? LOL
The guys from Ronan Power Products have called a couple times saying they have some coming in this week. Had to call back and let them know I already got one.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Cheeto..Your signature is correct. The General is exactly what the rhino should have become! I know so many people that started riding with a rhino and none even drive Yamaha anymore. Funny!

·
Super Moderator
4,165 Posts
wish we had some cool places to ride here in Michigan closer to me. like you guys post on here So I guess you guys just need to post more pictures

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey that tunnel looks like the one between Avery and Wallace. We went through 7 or so of those old railroad tunnels (very cool) on our cross state trip from Cascade Idaho to the Canada border at Port Hill last month. Should have seen my dealers face when I brought my General back in less than a month with over 1500 miles on it. Have you guys been to My Blue Heaven on Goat Mountain? Haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey that tunnel looks like the one between Avery and Wallace. ....
Bingo! 6 tunnels on our ride. We hit Avery in a downpour and didn't get to look around too much but we'll definitely be back.

·
Registered
139 Posts
You guys have to go to My Blue Heaven its a public cabin on top of goat mountain. Let me know if you cant find how to get there. Im pretty sure its on trail 301 out of Avery. Ran into a guy on the trail that told us about it. Very nicely kept up not vandalized. First come first serve. No reservations unless I guess you write it in the sign in book. Kinda weird I thought all forest service cabins were locked and you had to pay for them.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hello, I am from Olympia, WA. Can't believe I missed Randy, where/when are the upper doors? lol! So, I would love to hook up with anyone from the area, awsome pics previously posted! I would love to get together for a ride in eastern WA with anyone.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Give us a heads up if you're headed this way and we'll set something up.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It was out of Avery. One side of the river is a legal road and the other side is ORV only...I think.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts