Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to see how many southerners we have on here.

I haven't really taken my General out for a ride yet, but looking to hit up Uwharrie National Forest real soon.

For those who haven't been, it's not huge, but a good day's worth of riding. I've taken a 4 wheeler there twice, and a truck twice as well. Had fun every time.

Curious to see what the General will do.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I just west of Charlotte and have been looking in to going but never have been. My friends usually have been going to Carolina Adventure World but I think the trails have been in bad shape and we were looking for something else local.

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just want to see how many southerners we have on here.

I haven't really taken my General out for a ride yet, but looking to hit up Uwharrie National Forest real soon.

For those who haven't been, it's not huge, but a good day's worth of riding. I've taken a 4 wheeler there twice, and a truck twice as well. Had fun every time.

Curious to see what the General will do.
I am about as southern as it gets Mississippi-Florida

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'd like to get up that way for some riding, but waiting until I can haul enclosed. Don't want to risk theft or damage with my current open trailer.

******* Hubert from nitro circus had his Rzr stolen from windrock about 3 weeks ago. My advice is just to chain it up. General frame to the trailer.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm checking in from South Louisiana. Around the New Orleans area. Anyone do any riding around this neck of the woods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Should have gotten on this forum earlier. I'm from Harriman,Tn and ride all those places you checked off. I'm also a member of the Windrock ATV club that rides out of Windrock Park just about every 3rd sat. of the month. You should come ride with us sometime. Got a ride coming up Nov.19th if your interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
South Florida Here. 2 hours drive to ride anything good.

Steve you live in perfect spot for riding. I'm going to make the drive to Brimstone soon.

Scott

·
Registered
759 Posts
Knoxville Tn. Lots of good trails here with Windrock, Royal Blue, and Brimstone all within about an hour from K-town. Tried my General out this week and I am very impressed by the performance.
Like Steve, I'm from Knoxville too. I ride Windrock quite often.

·
Registered
2018 Polaris General 1000 Ride Comand
271 Posts
Looking at a 8x14 Lark at trailers2go4less in georgia.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts