Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a deal today on a deluxe but not sure on delivery yet. Hopefully mid January. Sold a Rhino I had kept for 7 years because I just didn't see a good replacement for it till the General was revealed. Hope it lives up to the hype.
Been into off-roading since 81 starting with a 185s ATC, thru the 250Rs, then TRX250Rs, LT500Rs, Banshees, Preadators and Outlaws. The Rhino was my first SXS and the more we used it the more the quads just sat unless we were heading to the dunes.
Can hardly wait to get in the seat so hopefully you guys getting yours soon post your thoughts on it after a ride or two.:grin2:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Made a deal today on a deluxe but not sure on delivery yet. Hopefully mid January. Sold a Rhino I had kept for 7 years because I just didn't see a good replacement for it till the General was revealed. Hope it lives up to the hype.
Been into off-roading since 81 starting with a 185s ATC, thru the 250Rs, then TRX250Rs, LT500Rs, Banshees, Preadators and Outlaws. The Rhino was my first SXS and the more we used it the more the quads just sat unless we were heading to the dunes.
Can hardly wait to get in the seat so hopefully you guys getting yours soon post your thoughts on it after a ride or two.:grin2:
congrats and welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ordered the Half Windshield, Rear Bumper and Rock Sliders. Not sure on anything else now till I get some seat time. Gonna be a long few weeks!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Trust me, the wait will be worth it have you seen one I person yet.

·
1,560 Posts
Go to "Deluxe right off the truck" thread

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The good news today from my Polaris dealer was the General would be shipping on Feb 5th. The bad news was there is an upcoming price increase on units shipped after Feb 4th because of declining Canadian Dollar. This may get interesting. I stated I am not prepared to pay an increase as I agreed to deal on the machine December 29th.

·
1,560 Posts
I hope they honor the price you were given. If you put money on it they should. (I hope again)

·
Registered
374 Posts
The good news today from my Polaris dealer was the General would be shipping on Feb 5th. The bad news was there is an upcoming price increase on units shipped after Feb 4th because of declining Canadian Dollar. This may get interesting. I stated I am not prepared to pay an increase as I agreed to deal on the machine December 29th.
Looks like most of Canada has the same shipping date. Mine is the same.....due to arrive on the 8th.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did yours show up yet Paul H? According to my dealer mine shipped yesterday and should arrive her next week. Been a long couple months. LOL

·
Super Moderator
1,000 Posts
I put a deposit on mine in the middle of January it was suppose to ship Feb 9th, suppose to be here in Anchorage the end of February to the beginning of March

·
Registered
374 Posts
Did yours show up yet Paul H? According to my dealer mine shipped yesterday and should arrive her next week. Been a long couple months. LOL
No word yet. My dealer has been trying to get a reply from the rep, but the rep hasn't provided any info.

I stopped into a dealer in NB yesterday and he said the latest news they've received, is shipping on February 15th - expected to arrive on the 18th.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well its finally here and ready to go. Going to pick it up tomorrow afternoon. Feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. Hopefully the monsoons let up and we can get out for a ride Sunday!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts