Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
sorry, working 14 hrs. 6 1/2 days a week. I am, but don't hold them on my account. Don't know when I will have time to make the deal.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still for sale.

Its hit and miss when I'm on so feel free to email me at jlpierce70 at hotmail dot com

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry I've been snowmobiling and riding RZR where service is about none.

If you are intersted email me your address and what you're looking to pay and I'll figure out if its do-able.
They are still new in the box so I don't have to worry about packaging them, just how much it'll cost to ship them without losing my a$$ too much on them!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sorry I've been snowmobiling and riding RZR where service is about none.

If you are intersted email me your address and what you're looking to pay and I'll figure out if its do-able.

They are still new in the box so I don't have to worry about packaging them, just how much it'll cost to ship them without losing my a$$ too much on them!

Emailed you back just now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The rock sliders are still new in the box so I didn't have to package them up.

I've given out prices to the people who have emailed me.

Basically I'd like to get $200 in my pocket. I'm losing money but I'll never use them so might as well move them on to someone who will.

The dimensions of the box are 46x21x4 and it weights 31 lbs.

We ship UPS at work so I just plug in your zip code and get a price. I'm guessing the online UPS calculator will be pretty close to what we pay here at work if you want to get an idea what it might cost you. So add the shipping price on to $200 and that is what I'd sell them for.

It would be a great deal for you sdfireman, since you could just pick them up from me!!!

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Carbon,
I just sent you a PM.

Reactions: Carbon Summit
1 - 13 of 13 Posts