Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale are the front and rear Fox Podium X 2.0 QS3 shocks off of my Polaris General. I think they had between 300-350 miles when I took them off.

The springs were sandblasted and painted black.

These come with everything you would need to upgrade your base or premium General up to the same level as the Deluxe suspension.

I'm not sure what shipping would be for them. I'll try to get them boxed up and weighted.

I'm doing some homework to see what would be a fair price to ask.

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm interested in these. I'm going to trade my Teryx in this weekend on a General and may be looking at getting a base model and was wanting some shocks. I won't know anything until Saturday or so. If you still have them after I may want to buy them.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found a box that would work. The box dimensions are 25x17x13. I could trim the 13 down but its the same price so might as well have more packing for more protection. The weight is approximately 45 lbs. Its 43 lbs without any packing. Just box and shocks.

Fox 2.0 Piggyback RZR Shocks from Carl's Performance

I Googled and this seems to be the cheapest place to buy new shocks at $1550 plus shipping.

I guess $950 plus shipping sounds like a fair price to me. 40% discount for being used!

I've had a few PMs so I'll offer the shocks to the first person who messaged me at that price and go from there.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Are those factory rear springs? Cause the dual rate spring at the top has about twice the coils mine does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
161 Posts
I found a box that would work. The box dimensions are 25x17x13. I could trim the 13 down but its the same price so might as well have more packing for more protection. The weight is approximately 45 lbs. Its 43 lbs without any packing. Just box and shocks.

Fox 2.0 Piggyback RZR Shocks from Carl's Performance

I Googled and this seems to be the cheapest place to buy new shocks at $1550 plus shipping.

I guess $950 plus shipping sounds like a fair price to me. 40% discount for being used!

I've had a few PMs so I'll offer the shocks to the first person who messaged me at that price and go from there.

Apparently they're already sold but the reason for the shock compression or lack thereof is because they aren't compressed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts