Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I counted 18 new forum members on my new posts page today. That seems unreal. Hmmm........

Too many for one fingered typing......soooo.... Welcome to the group to all the new members!!

Lots of practical knowledge and experience within the membership, annnd, lots of ways to liquidate your children’s inheritance....>:)

·
Super Moderator
4,124 Posts
New Members is a good thing. So many forums are slowly dying a slow death I'm on a few and one is lucky to get 1 post in a weeks time. The fact that we getting so many new members means we will be here some time to come and that the General is a very popular ride!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have to agree- tis alot of new member- & it’s great to see/have you all! But it’s too many to respond to individually right now, soooo
Welcome to the Forum all new members!
(I still think of Penthouse everytime I say/hear/type Forum!)

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Yeah...new forum members. To listen to us brag about our addiction...get them spending all their money on accessories...and growing the aftermarket to get more stuff we "NEED"!!

Welcome to all. This is a great place to ask questions, learn about your machine. Learn about places to ride. And of course, learn how to spend large amounts of money!!!!

Pirate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts