Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pros and cons between the Polaris snow plow system and the Denali plow system. I've narrowed it down to these two. What say you ??? Thanks

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I like my Polaris with the 66" steel blade I use it to grade my 300' gravel drive when not plowing snow. It snaps off & on easy for a old guy. I wish I had the remote but the dash control works.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ok guys with the Polaris Glacier Pro Plow, what peices would I need for my 2016 General Deluxe? I am thinking about either this plow or the Open Trail 72 in Steel Blade by KFI, the KFI is way cheaper and from what I see it is built very well.I just can't figure out what parts and peices I would have to get to mount the Polaris plow, if anybody can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it very much!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ok guys with the Polaris Glacier Pro Plow, what peices would I need for my 2016 General Deluxe? I am thinking about either this plow or the Open Trail 72 in Steel Blade by KFI, the KFI is way cheaper and from what I see it is built very well.I just can't figure out what parts and peices I would have to get to mount the Polaris plow, if anybody can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it very much!!
Polaris is offering a free mounting kit with glacier plow!! Check the Polaris website for coupon:wink2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts