Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
I ran a 60" on a 450 Rhino and moved 11" of medium heft snow (not powder, not heavy and wet) with no problem. I wished I'd gotten a 72" for that machine. The General has tons more power and torque than that Rhino did.
When deciding on a width, remember that a 60" blade clears a path for your tires in a straight line but when you angle the blade a 60" isn't wide enough and the tires are now fighting for traction. My $.02

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Cheeto was trying to save some money. Not sure if there is a cheaper aftermarket plow that's as good as the Polaris one.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Mine was a Cycle Country and I've heard good things about Motoalliance Denali plows.

BTW: I was in your 'hood today.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Family stuff. Need to get back over to Kal. and hit Costco. Mattress on their guest bed is murder on my back. :(

·
Registered
49 Posts
Denali plow

According to Denali, their mount for the RZR fits the General too.
I will find out tomorrow, I'm going to attempt to install my 72" Denali plow I used for the last few years on my RZR 1000, on the General.

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
49 Posts
Denali 72" plow, this was on my RZR 1000 last winter, the same mount works on the general I just had to drill 2 holes for the bumper to mount back up.

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
Some will like hearing this!

Reactions: Toytec
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.