Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
209 Posts
does it fit all years and models? Red and black only? Price?

Muz

· Registered
439 Posts
Black would be okay on my pursuit edition, methinks.

Keep us posted.

Are you still working on fitment or are the Polaris cutouts so inconsistent that it isn't a "one size fits all"?

Kind of like fitment of upper doors, no two Generals have the same fit and finish so no doors fit perfectly and everyone ends up tweaking them to fit.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

· Vendor
2020, Polaris General XP 4
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Black would be okay on my pursuit edition, methinks.

Keep us posted.

Are you still working on fitment or are the Polaris cutouts so inconsistent that it isn't a "one size fits all"?

Kind of like fitment of upper doors, no two Generals have the same fit and finish so no doors fit perfectly and everyone ends up tweaking them to fit.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
Yes I agree the satin black will look good on your pursuit edition KineKilla. We are finished with fitment and yes as most of us know Polaris tolerances are huge so we are forced to design & manufacture products that will fit on all machines, I do believe these will seal up very well on all of them though.

· Registered
5,900 Posts
Looks like another great product!

Reactions: B's Fab

· Registered
5,900 Posts
Going to give a rain check for Black Friday on the price?

· Registered
5,900 Posts
Never hurts to ask.

Reactions: B's Fab

· Registered
5 Posts
Wanted to give everyone a quick sneak peak of our newest product that we will be releasing VERY SOON!!! Put it on your Christmas list guys and those of you that haven't been good start saving up! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 79396

View attachment 79397

View attachment 79398

View attachment 79399
Why should we put this on our Christmas list. There should have been a service bulletin issued on the design flaw that allows huge amount of dust to enter the clutch system housing. As such, Polaris should be willing to provide this new designed part free of charge. Obviously, Polaris must have recognized the problem which caused the redesign of the part.

· Registered
40 Posts
Why should we put this on our Christmas list. There should have been a service bulletin issued on the design flaw that allows huge amount of dust to enter the clutch system housing. As such, Polaris should be willing to provide this new designed part free of charge. Obviously, Polaris must have recognized the problem which caused the redesign of the part.
I agree that Polaris should step up, but they don't. He's offering a solution to a problem that Polaris hasn't addressed and I'll be buying it as soon as it's available. It will require less blowing out of the clutch area which is worth the cost to me. That's kind of the theme with these SXS, fix/tweak the things that Polaris does wrong to improve performance and/or longevity.

· Registered
2020 General XP 1000 Deluxe/RC/Stage 4 RF
1,648 Posts
I agree that Polaris should step up, but they don't. He's offering a solution to a problem that Polaris hasn't addressed and I'll be buying it as soon as it's available. It will require less blowing out of the clutch area which is worth the cost to me. That's kind of the theme with these SXS, fix/tweak the things that Polaris does wrong to improve performance and/or longevity.
It’s not just a Polaris thing….

1 - 20 of 32 Posts