Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the web site today and I saw where they have a slider rear window for the 2016 RZR 1000. I bet it will not belong before they offer a slider for the general. rocky mountain motor sports.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I was on the web site today and I saw where they have a slider rear window for the 2016 RZR 1000. I bet it will not belong before they offer a slider for the general. rocky mountain motor sports.

That would make it perfect for some venting.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I had the Beaver Pro cab (I believe it's now called Defender cab by LB Manufacturing) with sliding rear window on my RZR. It was great for adding a bit of venting, but sucked trying to reach out back for beverages!

After sitting in the General today, I think the seating position would make the reaching less difficult.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Well ****, guys the center console is big enough for two of three cans ad whatever fits you fancy. Just stop and fill it up ever once and a wile.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I have a sliding rear in my RZR that I got from Welcome to RyFab. I asked them if they were going to make them for the new General and they said when they were able to get one in their shop they were going to make some. They also make them for the newer RZRs, along with many other products. They produce some nice stuff.

[/URL][/IMG]

Reactions: Lennie and Trapper

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a sliding rear in my RZR that I got from Welcome to RyFab. I asked them if they were going to make them for the new General and they said when they were able to get one in their shop they were going to make some. They also make them for the newer RZRs, along with many other products. They produce some nice stuff.

[/URL][/IMG]
I wonder if they will make it a lock and ride type window or at least so it ties into the rest of our enclosed cabs.

·
1,560 Posts
Kcfire, let's see the rest of that ride.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Well it's not a General it's a RZR, but ok. The rear rack, cage extension and rear bumper are from RyFab. The storage box is their's also. They make a real nice front windshield with a flip out lower panel for air circulation and with or without a wiper.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Thanks

·
1,560 Posts
Can't wait to see what you do with the General! And Trapper, shame on you!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts