Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
PolarisGeneralForum.com Vendor
227 Posts
The seizmik uppers should be floating around by now, I know our dealers have sold a bunch of them. Hopefully someone on here has them and will help you out.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
1,563 Posts
I'll be showing the upper door system soon. I got a late start on this, but everyone working on this has stepped it up and I know you will like it. I, just like you guys waiting, feel the chill in the air and want them too. Words don't keep the cab warm, but for those of you waiting I'm going to make sure you get a great product the first time out.
Randy. Grizzz-Tek.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Put on seizmiks last week. Easy instructions, very happy with product and Windows that unzip too. I'd suggest making the door striker holes bigger to make alignment easier, it may not be necessary but it shortened my door alignment time finishing up. For the price as of right now I believe this is the best deal and I think Seizmik priced it well below what else is available and what isn't available or revealed yet. I don't have any affiliation with them. I couldn't wait any longer since no one else has been able to put out a product after almost a year after release of machine with colder temps here now.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'll be showing the upper door system soon. I got a late start on this, but everyone working on this has stepped it up and I know you will like it. I, just like you guys waiting, feel the chill in the air and want them too. Words don't keep the cab warm, but for those of you waiting I'm going to make sure you get a great product the first time out.
Randy. Grizzz-Tek.
Being patient sucks! ??

·
Read Only
1,001 Posts
Randy. Grizzz-Tek.
After everybody on Kodiak get theirs then the first set come to David Philbrick in Anchorage right???????>:)

·
PolarisGeneralForum.com Vendor
227 Posts
Put on seizmiks last week. Easy instructions, very happy with product and Windows that unzip too. I'd suggest making the door striker holes bigger to make alignment easier, it may not be necessary but it shortened my door alignment time finishing up. For the price as of right now I believe this is the best deal and I think Seizmik priced it well below what else is available and what isn't available or revealed yet. I don't have any affiliation with them. I couldn't wait any longer since no one else has been able to put out a product after almost a year after release of machine with colder temps here now.

Thanks for the purchase silver, please let me know if you ever have a question or any problems.
Best regards
Jody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
1,563 Posts
:crying: sniff"
I am anxious to have them and install them. I don't need to see them to know I am purchasing a pair. I am not a big fan of emblems and bumper stickers but I installed my Grizzz-Tek emblem on the middle of my tailgate. I am on team Randy!

1 - 20 of 107 Posts