Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With bracket lifts, larger tires, and different A Arms...... have anyone thought of running shock limiting straps? I have never had a pair but the install looks simple enough and they are not very expensive. From the looks of them they would be great at saving axle wear from drooping all the way down. Any ideas? Pros or Cons from anyone who have run them?

Limit Straps | PRP Seats

·
1,563 Posts
Wouldn't you want as much travel as you can get? If I was launching like a rocket off the top of a dune I could see this. I might be all wet on this one. (I'm learning.)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wouldn't you want as much travel as you can get? If I was launching like a rocket off the top of a dune I could see this. I might be all wet on this one. (I'm learning.)
Yeah I'm not saying shorten the travel...... Just have it where at full droop.... have the strap an inch shorter or so... They do stretch some. Just to keep stress off the shock at the end of its travel. Also.... if you are at full droop and the axle is close to binding this would be a little bit a added security.

Reactions: Camo Duluxe
1 - 5 of 5 Posts