Polaris General Forum banner

Shock adjustment

5K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  GOTMACH 
#1 ·
So a month ago I sent the shocks to shock therapy. Now going to 30” tires. Will I need to reset my shocks for proper clearance or will they be okay? Any input would be appreciated.

#2 ·
I ran this setup for a couple of years until I switched to 814's. You are gaining a couple of inches from the ST anyway. On occasion I would rub my driver's side front, but only on a hard compression. Moved to 1.5" forward a-arms and haven't rubbed since.

#6 ·
Just got my new STST Fox 2.5 shocks and need to go through the whole set up procedure.
They have a YouTube video that explains it step by step
Here's a link to the video...its 27 minutes long...but most helpful

perhaps even better...looking back...go to www.shocktherapyst.com and there you will find the "Videos" segment. Displayed is the 27 minute video
and below the segments on each step of set up are shown. Just click on the one you want to watch...and there you have it!
Pirate

#7 ·
I just installed a ST Dual Rate Springs on my Deluxe 4 1000 and set my ride heights tonight with 30" Terrabites (measure 29"). I set the front to 14" and the rear to 13.5". ST direction for my model 13" front and 12.5" rear which I assumed was based off the stock 27" tires so I added one inch for my 29" measured tires.

I would think you are ok.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.