Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to a buddy's shop today and adjusted the caster, camber, toe, and ride height. She's sitting pretty now! The 32's fit with quite a bit of room!

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Will the larger tire size effect the power and will it strain the drive train?

Always. Maybe not enough to notice tremendously but anytime you add weight to power train its gonna stress it more. In waiting on my superatv 3 inch lift and 32 Roctanes. Just means no more raw dogging it or the axles will go quickly. But smooth easy constant torque application, they should do okay. At least for a little while lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
i beat mine up with 32.5's and have only broken one front axle and that was beer doing the driving, as far as power i can still get it side ways on pavement

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will the larger tire size effect the power and will it strain the drive train?
I'll be getting some clutch work done. It will be like a stock bike again.

Reactions: dozerdude

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats pretty sweet. I came from an xp 1000 below. I had a 2 inch lift and 31s. I never had issues except the ball joints. A buddy of mine swears by the gorilla axles though. But I'm still way happy I sold it for the general and will look to lift it as well. But nice ride bud !!
These bikes are beasts for sure! I probably should have ran 30's for that full flex clearance...but I like to push the envelope anyway!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts