Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for mirrors on my '21 XP4 Pursuit and with all the good things said about Seizmik Pursuit mirrors, I looked them up. I see they have the LED lighted version of the Pursuit and am wondering if anyone has any reviews of them? Are the lights worth it? Do they fit well enough? Will they work with vinyl upper half doors? Any problems connecting the power up? Really interested in just knowing if they are worth the extra money, if they fit, and how well they work. Thanks for the feedback this site is known for.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
I have them on my 2020 XP and love them. Work well with upper doors although I had to make a 5" extension bracket so I can see the mirrors with the upper doors. Brackets are just a 1"Wx5"Lx1/8"T piece of aluminum with a hole drill at each end. Wiring was simple and they greatly increase your peripheral vision at night. Also, if a mirror is struck while riding they move right back into position due the indentations. No regrets.

Reactions: 20GENNYXP

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have them on my 2020 XP and love them. Work well with upper doors although I had to make a 5" extension bracket so I can see the mirrors with the upper doors. Brackets are just a 1"Wx5"Lx1/8"T piece of aluminum with a hole drill at each end. Wiring was simple and they greatly increase your peripheral vision at night. Also, if a mirror is struck while riding they move right back into position due the indentations. No regrets.

View attachment 67240

View attachment 67239
Thank you GeneralWIll! I heard from [email protected] and was told they will work; just need to order PN18069 mounting brackets for them. I don't have the uppers yet (spendy boogers aren't they???) so will try them out and see what happens.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Also have them on mine. I dont use the green light much but i like when im in the woods or on rocky trails and need to see the sides, i just pull the mirrors in and the light shines to the side. Pretty handy when tying down at night too. Tip: because of the angle they mount at, i tapped the flat surface they mount to with a hammer to bend it in a little which gets me a much more flat mirror. Other wise they were angled up because of the way they mounted to the roll cage and its angle

·
Registered
173 Posts
I installed them on mine and I really like them. Great in the trails to see towards the side. As stated before, they are great for driving up my trailer ramp at night and for strapping the machine down. My son loves it when we are driving at night with just the green lights on.

I made no modifications and they work great on my machine.

On the pics, the only lights I have on are the mirror lights. You can see how much they actually help.

Dan

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BlockerSix406

·
Registered
173 Posts
It comes with a small, circular 3 position. Switch. I swapped it out with a 3 position to match my others.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
I like that switch much better than the Seizmik one. Do you have a link where I can purchase. Thanks.

·
Registered
173 Posts

I'm sorry but I dont have a part number. I talked to a guy named James and asked for the switch I wanted. He knew what i was talking about. They already had made the switch so I just placed my order over the phone. If I can find something else , I'll post it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Here is the switch design they sent me.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Awesome! Glad it worked out. He was very helpful when I talked with him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts