Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 General XP 1000 4 Deluxe Ride Command
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We took the rig to Sedona today. Schenbly Hill Rd is open now. Great day as well with some wind gusts. Lots of traffic up and down but a great time. The views were amazing. I will share that Forest Road 525 is a great place to stage your trailer and truck and also many trails there like Greasy Spoon and Diamondback Gulch, no permits needed along that road. You have to drive about 8 miles in to Sedona on 89A and a few minutes more to the entry to Schnebly Hill. If anyone here knows of other places to stage your trailer in Sedona please share.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2016 Polaris General Deluxe, 10% OEM
4,657 Posts
Glad you had a great time!!
We gave up on Sedona when many of the trails were closed to all but commercial OHV tour companies.
Maybe things are changing again?
Pirate

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Glad you had a great time!!
We gave up on Sedona when many of the trails were closed to all but commercial OHV tour companies.
Maybe things are changing again?
Pirate
The last time I was there, the place we rented from cautioned us that we could go out Broken Arrow, but if we got in trouble, they can't come and rescue us. It had to be Pink Jeep to do it.

Pirate, when we move out there, hopefully next fall but could back up to spring, I will expect a guided tour. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts