Polaris General Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Honestly, I had a RZR with harnesses and hated them can’t lean forward can’t turn around just to restricting.....Which is what there intended to be.....If I where in my 20s or 30s yes but the only harness I need now a days is sitting in the passenger seat stopping me from doing anything I would need the harness for....you know stupid s$&#....I know others will feel different just my opinion at almost 60 I just don’t heal up the way I use to....Happy Riding....

·
Registered
59 Posts
That's horrible advice. A guy that used to work with me had a low speed rollover in his yard. No belts. Passenger was thrown and paralyzed. Your logic is asinine. Insurance and safety harnesses are a must. If you choose not to do that, it's on you, but don't come on a public forum and try to persuade people away from common sense safety precautions.
IT'S CALLED AN OPINION (which is what I said it was )I DIDN"T GIVE ADVICE. There are all types of unfortunate accidents I just wanted the guy to realize there were bypass options. Many of you have the upgraded ECM with the bypass incorporated in it. Did you email the programmer and express your concerns?

·
Registered
847 Posts
Sorry about that Corbo
Go to BlackRhinoPerformance

Makermarty
The original post was about stock seat belts rubbing, your neck, I just replied back as to what I know worked for me. In no way am I endorsing five points over stock three points and they aren’t for everyone.
Cheers
Baja Charlie

PS I did have Simpson five points on my 47 Willy’s back when I started four wheeling back in 69.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have had a few on here complain that very issue! I did notice that the RZR at a dealer I stopped at last week has adjustable straps at the top of the shoulder strap there made bye IMMI and are called T/Rail could check and see what they would get for them seat belts mount in same spot as the General so the adjuster would work I was going to but didn't remember while I was there cant find any info on line but a picture on the immi website so they must not sell them to the public. here is a poor pic of them
We tried ordering these after market and weren't allowed for our old RZR. Our new RZR has them and they're
73489389-E8BB-41EF-8F83-A818C5549A73.jpeg
no better. I'm shorter at 5'3" and the still choke me and they make the seat belt very hard to pull. The fuzzy belt wrap isn't much better and hot. Had to go "old school" and tie a small clamp where the belt goes through to clip the belt where I want it, looser but not so loose as to be dangerous.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have had a few on here complain that very issue! I did notice that the RZR at a dealer I stopped at last week has adjustable straps at the top of the shoulder strap there made bye IMMI and are called T/Rail could check and see what they would get for them seat belts mount in same spot as the General so the adjuster would work I was going to but didn't remember while I was there cant find any info on line but a picture on the immi website so they must not sell them to the public. here is a poor pic of them
We tried ordering these after market and weren't allowed for our old RZR. Our new RZR has them and they no better. I'm shorter at 5'3" and the still choke me and they make the seat belt very hard to pull. The fuzzy belt wrap isn't much better and hot. Had to go "old school" and tie a small clamp where the belt goes through to clip the belt where I want it, looser but not so loose as to be dangerous.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The company is IMMI, found website and they have several products for UTV’s. Looks like retractable harness like Can Ams, plus the height extender in the photo.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts