Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has bypassed the seat belt safety. It is a real pain only being able to do 25 without it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts
There's one plug with two wires going into the seatbelt recieved (thing with button) lol. Unplug it and connect the to wires. We use the dummy plug they come with when they are shipped to make an override plug.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
710 Posts
I cut the seat belt plug out of my skid steer and just leave it plugged in the general. Or u can just jump the wires in the plug also it right under driver seat.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I was wondering if anyone has bypassed the seat belt safety. It is a real pain only being able to do 25 without it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing that's gonna be a real pain is when you crash or roll and you get ejected out of the car and smash yer melon on a tree or rock because you didn't wear yer seatbelt The only time the safety should be jumpered is if yer installing 4 or 5 point harnesses

·
Registered
162 Posts
i agree general george,wear your seat belt,lost a good friend last fall in a slow ranger roll over,and had another hurt pretty bad in a rzr roll over 2 weeks ago.both of them thrown out and then rolled over.2nd one lucky,just broke ribs punctured lungs,broken vertebras and broken sternum.

·
Registered
291 Posts
i agree general george,wear your seat belt,lost a good friend last fall in a slow ranger roll over,and had another hurt pretty bad in a rzr roll over 2 weeks ago.both of them thrown out and then rolled over.2nd one lucky,just broke ribs punctured lungs,broken vertebras and broken sternum.
Ya, We lost a good friend also in a XP900:frown2: Samething prolly wasn't going but 15-20 mph, azz end drifted a bit in some loose sand the car hit a rock and the car rolled, tossed him out like a rag doll and then the car came to a rest on top of him. Life flight came and got him but he never made it to the hospital, died of internal bleeding :frown2: Had he taken 2 seconds to put his seatbelt on he'd be still riding with us today. It's just not worth losing yer life and destroying the lives of yer wife and kids?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Ya, We lost a good friend also in a XP900:frown2: Samething prolly wasn't going but 15-20 mph, azz end drifted a bit in some loose sand the car hit a rock and the car rolled, tossed him out like a rag doll and then the car came to a rest on top of him. Life flight came and got him but he never made it to the hospital, died of internal bleeding :frown2: Had he taken 2 seconds to put his seatbelt on he'd be still riding with us today. It's just not worth losing yer life and destroying the lives of yer wife and kids?
I don't wear mine when I am working getting off and on a lot . Playing is different.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I bought Pro Armor harnesses and the seller threw in an override with them so I know they are out there for sale alone.

But since I changed out my stock seat belts for harnesses in my XP 900 and now my General should tell you that I think you're crazy to go riding with no seat belt on, I don't think the stock seat belts are enough when you are out having fun!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts