Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 g2 deluxe. I put a satv 3” lift on it with 32s and still rubbed a little so I ordered front 1.5” satv a arms. I cannot get the front sway bar to connect to the bracket on the upper a arm. The sway bar seems to not be long enough so I have about a 1” gap from bracket to the sway bar holes. Has anyone else run into this issue? Can I not run 3” lift with clearance a arms? Am I good to just take the front sway bar off? Thanks I’m advance!

·
Registered
2020 General 4 1000, SuperATV 3” lift, Quad Boss 2” wheel spacers, Hunterworks rollers and belt
599 Posts
Can’t help with the sway bar problem except to agree with Renon4x4, remove the sway bar and don’t look back! I removed front and back and I love it!

·
Vendor
440 Posts
The sway bars will limit your travel, so in combination with the forward arms and lift...you'll need to compress the shock a bit to get it installed. If you set it back down on the ground you can bolt it back up.

BUT.........like all the dudes above....we usually chuck the sway bars in the scrap pile as soon as they come into the shop. Unless you're planning on some high speed cornering, you'll like the ride and articulation a whole lot more without the sway bars on there.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Probably have to attach some limit straps so your shocks don't over-extend.

Reactions: Corbo1962

·
Registered
2021 general deluxe, 2 seat
17 Posts
So, get rid of the sway bars? Is this also true on stock machines, I have a 2 seater. Planning on putting 30X10 tires all the way around soon. Anything that I should be looking at to do?

·
Registered
2020 Polaris General XP-2 1000 Deluxe Ride Command
443 Posts
Yes, remove the front and/or rear sway bar if you are doing allot of slower, technical trail riding.
If you are running fast with allot of quick turns, leave one or both on.
Experiment and find what work for you and you are comfortable with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts