Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a set of Rzr pro xp wheels with 30 in maxis Carnivore tires on them. They look ride fit great however the center cap is made to attach to the rzr hub not the rim from what I can tell. The stock General center caps don’t fit the new wheels. Help! What do I do? Is it going to hurt to go without other than being ugly?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I had the same issue fitting up a set of RZR XP tires and rim take offs to my General. I ended up ordering a set of center caps to fit the vehicle the rims came off from. The caps attached to the rims, not the hub. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess the issue I’m having in that regard is what center caps to order? Do you recall what you ordered?

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
A link would certainly help.

·
Registered
56 Posts
They are specific with what machine the rims came off from. If they came off an XP Pro, order a set for that. I don't know if they vary from year to year. In my case, I think the rims were off a 2018 RZR XP

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm ok I will try they came with rim caps buts they were way too small about 2 in while the rims require prob a 4 to 5 in

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can see what I mean in this picture. The General hub won’t take the cap that is intended for these wheels.
4B59492E-1D54-43D0-84FE-1F6C64523146.jpeg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts