Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the ROTR got a heck of a deal on the Rocblokz front and rear fender flares and the battery cover.

Not sure exactly how I want to use the fender flares, may just use the lower section, but that's another project.

Sure enough if you look in front of the Driver's side rear wheel, you certainly see the battery, fuse block and enough open area to hold about 40 pounds of mud!!! Here's a pic of that large area, almost large enough to stash a bag of tools or gear or whatever from under the Driver's seat:

Got the battery cover in position, but had to remove it and cut about 1/8" off the vertical faces pointed out in the pic below:

Here's my Battery Cover installed. Note that the large push rivets are not there, as the "rim of the skid plate" is also not there. I've replaced the OEM skid with a 1/2" thick Factory UTV skid. So right now there are the three upper large push rivets holding the Battery Cover in place and up against a round frame tube at the bottom. Thinking that may be enough, or may drill and install three Rivit Nuts and bolts to hold the lower edge in place.

But sure looks like it will keep a lot of mud and debris away from the battery and fuse block!!!

Just one more completed project before heading to the Lost River, Rally In The Pines on July 3rd!!

Pirate

·
Registered
49 Posts
At $25000 for a general, Polaris should design this UTV with a stupid cover??? It's getting worse, all the mods we have to do after we bought theses. 2017 engine and steering wheel will be an option.

·
Registered
223 Posts
At $25000 for a general, Polaris should design this UTV with a stupid cover??? It's getting worse, all the mods we have to do after we bought theses. 2017 engine and steering wheel will be an option.
Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
147 Posts
View attachment 10065

No modification needed. Fits first time every time. Doesn't depend on skid plate to hold it in position. Complete set installed in 15 min.

I know the guy that makes them. :wink2:

Nice looking stuff! Do you have a web site and do you ship to Canada?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,165 Posts
If you have a mailbox I hear has great aim and one **** of a throwing arm (oops! meant leg) >:)

Reactions: Alaskan47 and MMX

·
1,563 Posts
Nice looking stuff! Do you have a web site and do you ship to Canada?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Grizzztek.com
Ship to Canada on a regular basis. Have them from BC to Newfoundland. Every state except Hawaii.
Hey enough buisness, Welcome Racer!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts