Polaris General Forum banner

Rockford Fosgate RFPOL-RC5

11K views 48 replies 5 participants last post by  TMR XP4 
#1 ·
Has anyone tried this adapter with the RF TM1000X5ad amplifier and get independent front and rear fade from the Ride Command? Thanks

#40 ·
Took my dash off today to do some cleaning. Snapped a pic of the RC harness that was on my machine when I took delivery.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Hood Automotive lighting

Pulled everything up so you can see it. Connector on the right is Amp 1 that goes to the MTX sound bar, Amp 2 is in the middle and connected to the RFPOL-RC34, the black device top left of the TM400X4ad, and then to the front input of the amp, and Amp 3 connector on the left, to the RFPOL, then to the rear input of the amp. Front output from the amp goes to the RF speakers, right and left front, and rear output is bridged to the sub.

#41 ·
What year is your General? Did yours come with the Ride Command from the factory? I did get a response from Polaris giving me the part number for the harness with the three separate amp plugs. I need to verify with the wiring schematic is an exact pin out for the current harness. I haven't given up yet on this upgrade.

#43 ·
MLB3164...I'm glad you haven't given up yet!! But I would suspect that harness could be different. The 2019 ride command didn't have the Fosgate system to my knowledge. It had the sound bar in it which I think had a small amp built into it. Would not surprise me if they changed things.....I hope not tho. Hopefully you can verify that its the same and it works. That would be nice to have a clean plug and play install, with a lot better sound!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.