Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My back ordered rock lights finally showed up about a week ago so I finished getting them put on today. Turned out pretty well.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Looks good, nice color!

Reactions: DonW

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It’s an 8 light rgbw set from gorilla whips. The front ones I used double sided tape and stuck them underneath the headlight housing. The rear ones are centered over the axel screwed to the bed frame. For the ones underneath I dropped my skid plates and mounted the lights on top didn’t want to take a chance on ripping one off.
If you have any other questions be glad to help shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It’s an 8 light rgbw set from gorilla whips. The front ones I used double sided tape and stuck them underneath the headlight housing. The rear ones are centered over the axel screwed to the bed frame. For the ones underneath I dropped my skid plates and mounted the lights on top didn’t want to take a chance on ripping one off.
If you have any other questions be glad to help shoot me a pm.
Did you put 4 of the lights under the skid plates or two. I assume you cut a hole in the skidplate so the lights were flush after the plate was bolted back down. I assume you mounted the control box in the front trunk? Did you run the floorboard lights above the plate and forward? Did you go thru the dash and into the front trunk to tie into the control box.
\
Where did you run the wires from the rear lights on top of the skidplate or thru the interior tunnel and thru the dash to the control box in the front trunk.

THanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bushwhacker you have a pm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts