Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While getting some stuff done to wire my light bar in I decided to see if the rear view mirror was tight... It was fine, but I was looking at it.... And if you are tall and it seems to be in the way.... Loosen the bolt on the back and flip it. I'm 6'6" tall and my sight line in every vehicle I get in is between the mirror and the pillar so I'm used to it but this raised it up just a hair and seemed to help. I'll try it and if I don't like it I'll just flip it back.

·
Registered
13 Posts
While getting some stuff done to wire my light bar in I decided to see if the rear view mirror was tight... It was fine, but I was looking at it.... And if you are tall and it seems to be in the way.... Loosen the bolt on the back and flip it. I'm 6'6" tall and my sight line in every vehicle I get in is between the mirror and the pillar so I'm used to it but this raised it up just a hair and seemed to help. I'll try it and if I don't like it I'll just flip it back.

I may try that as well. It is in my way too. My wiper is even more in the way. Wish it would park on the passenger side.

Sucks being tall sometimes :wink2:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I am only 6'3 and had to flip mine up ,and another thing those darn folding windshields are always directly in my line of sight,I always have to modify them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts