Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
23 General XP
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched, what speakers or pods will work in the rear of a 2 seater with sport roof and LNR rear window? Besides the $800 factory versions. Pics would help with mounting also...Thanks in advance

· Registered
2021 General XP
3 Posts
I have searched, what speakers or pods will work in the rear of a 2 seater with sport roof and LNR rear window? Besides the $800 factory versions. Pics would help with mounting also...Thanks in advance
The only ones I have seen are ranger rear speakers by drive unlimited that might work. I am waiting on some dimensions from them to see if I could make them work.

· Registered
527 Posts
I can supply you with the mounts and hardware.
You can add your own speakers.

· Registered
527 Posts
Toxic- Mounts/ Hardware for Ranger speakers? Price?
I will have to retract my statement.
The rear speaker pods for the General only come loaded, not the case with the Rangers.
So I should have looked before commenting, I was assuming.
And we know what that does.

· Registered
6,045 Posts
Reactions: Toxic-21

· Registered
527 Posts

· Registered
23 General XP
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've been going back and forth with him, he has none of the brackets to mount them, except the two inner half ones in the pic, nothing for the outers that clamp around the cage. Don't think it's worth almost $ 200 for what's here

· Registered
2018 premium
277 Posts
its showing 150 . the outer brackets can be bought from polaris and put any speakers in you want and any amp you want. this way you dont have to buy the stupid oem set up with no fader which is 1150 canadian.

· Registered
6,045 Posts
Make him an offer on what you think it is worth.

· Registered
527 Posts
I've been going back and forth with him, he has none of the brackets to mount them, except the two inner half ones in the pic, nothing for the outers that clamp around the cage. Don't think it's worth almost $ 200 for what's here
I can help with the brackets, the pods were the problem.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts