Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to run electrical from the back on my 4 seater but can’t seam to find a place to run my wires with out being exposed and looking like crap.
Any suggestions would help, video or pictures are best.
Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
You can try and remove the cup holders and front and back, as well as the center tray in the back. You can try to feed them through by reaching in. It is sort of aggravating. The best way is to just remove the skid plates and run them underneath. Make sure you zip tie them though so it doesn’t catch on anything it shouldn’t. Then you can work your way up underneath the front cup holders into the front dash.

·
Registered
44 Posts
It's actually pretty easy to do. Remove the lower front console cover. Bottom panel of the "dead area" where a lot of people have installed a storage bag. I think there are two push rivets to remove and the cover comes right off.

That will provide the path for your harness from the firewall area. Run them on top of the existing harness/air intake tubes, and push your wires under the center area into the back seat area

Remove the rear center console and cup holder assembly. To do this, Open the rear console lid. Remove the two push rivets on the inside rear of the console cover and the assembly will tilt out. Dont forget to remove the two small spade terminals from the led.

That will expose your harness you had pushed through from the front. You can now run your harness to the battery area if needed, or proceed to follow the main harness into the engine area, or choose your own path.

Hope that helps.

If not, oh well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts