Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2021 Polaris general 4 xp1000
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last couple Weeks that I drove my general two times now the map doesn’t work and neither does the compass.
if I turn the engine off and turn key back on about three times so the ride command goes out and turns back on and reboots then my compass comes back and then it starts mapping again any ideas of what I should check?

thanks!

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try updating RC with the new November update. So far it has fixed issues I've had. Would be worth a shot. Also check and clean grounds.
I have heard stories people are having problems with the update I’m kinda scared to try that but I will definitely check the grounds
Thanks for your help!

· Registered
5,900 Posts
We updated everything yesterday and seems to be working great.
About time they fixed those "bugs".

· Registered
2,510 Posts
Try updating RC with the new November update. So far it has fixed issues I've had.
I have heard stories people are having problems with the update I’m kinda scared to try that
The last software version had issues (July 22) but this new one (November 22) seems to be good so far.
Remember, if you don't like it, you can always reload the one you had or another.

· Registered
2,510 Posts
  • Download the update.
  • Copy the downloaded file to a USB drive, formatted FAT32 or exFAT.
  • Plug the USB drive into your vehicle's USB port and turn on the touchscreen.
  • Tap the Polaris logo at the top of the screen, then tap "All Settings".
  • Tap "General" from the tabs on the left.
  • Scroll down to "Update Software".
  • Select the file you want to install. "Newest" will be automatically displayed next to the newest version detected on the USB drive.
  • The touchscreen will reboot and install the software.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the help I’m just wondering where will I find the older version of the software’s are those available on the website? Thanks again for all your help

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have all of them. Just let me know which one you want.
You are awesome I will let you know 👍
I think I’m going to try and update tonight
I have a pretty old version right now been scared to update it because I have had no problems

Here’s what I currently have
Software 21.09 ors7a9.r52109b
Maps 4-24-2020

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well went for a ride after installing the update about 3 rides later my compass wasn’t working again restarted the ride command 3 times and then it worked
is it ok to maybe put dielectric grease on the connections and the antenna?

· Registered
5,900 Posts
Are you sure you uploaded the correct update?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts