Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Please report back on your experience. The factory RF 4 speaker setup could be greatly improved by an aftermarket amp that actually fades f/r and might even allow one to get rid of the static when at volume 0

I'll be curious if your system maintains all its OEM functionality including voice, text, etc.

Doesn't look like it provides a non-fading sub pre out. That's kind of a bummer for the price. I'm also assuming that the factory speaker wires provided in this harness are just pass throughs so one doesn't have to pull new wires to each speaker?

Wonder what the power handling rating is for the factory wiring and this pinned plug.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
399 Posts
There are some sweet 4ch amp options these days. Many that are weather resistant and very compact.

Please keep us posted on how this goes for you.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 General XP 1000 Deluxe/RC/Stage 4 RF
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I have one coming with an amp as well since mine STB on the ride the other night. I went with a 3 channel by recommendation from installer. It will fade(with creative wiring) and a sub channel

·
Registered
2020 General XP 1000 Deluxe/RC/Stage 4 RF
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yup, 2 on each front channel and a sub channel. JL MX 600/3. Trailstar audio has used them and said it sounds great. Bought his RC harness as well. I’ll probably arrange wires for balance to fade since that what I’d prefer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts