Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Along with the other recommendations, dragonworksutv.com has a nice system but they have stopped taking orders due to demand/supply. I have a 2021 XP1000 Deluxe on order and I'm looking for the same thing...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Does anyone run a rear rack and bed extender?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I’ve been looking at hitch racks and extensions at harbor freight. Should be able to get both under $100 bucks total. 500 lbs weight restriction. Have you come up with anything yet? I’m going to look today. I want to be able to carry my ice shack on the hitch rack.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’ve been looking at hitch racks and extensions at harbor freight. Should be able to get both under $100 bucks total. 500 lbs weight restriction. Have you come up with anything yet? I’m going to look today. I want to be able to carry my ice shack on the hitch rack. View attachment 68528
If you stay on level ground it might work. Approach/departure angles will tear that up if you have to traverse anything.

·
Registered
2020 General XP 4 seater
243 Posts
This rack from B’s Fab does work with the Polaris bed extender. I have a pic somewhere, I’ll try to find it and post it later.
E1262F18-F403-4FA2-BD01-7E6FFF6FAD6F.jpeg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts