Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 rc
308 Posts
Those things wear like Iron! Not the best in muck and mire but for Utah trails they are perfect!! I been running the same size for a couple thousand miles now, lots of dirt road a little pavement and tons of rocks, no problems except I'm wanting to go with 32" next time as they run small and I run low air pressure 8psi rear 6 front.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those things wear like Iron! Not the best in muck and mire but for Utah trails they are perfect!! I been running the same size for a couple thousand miles now, lots of dirt road a little pavement and tons of rocks, no problems except I'm wanting to go with 32" next time as they run small and I run low air pressure 8psi rear 6 front.
Here in Az, not too much mud, usually hard packed dirt. Did you have the same size tire on all 4 corners too? Did you use the front rims? That is what I used. Have you popped a tire bead going down that low on psi?

·
Registered
2019 rc
308 Posts
Should have stated, I'm running same size on all 4, beadlock rims. Wouldn't go that low on pressure without! Guess i was mainly referring to your wear/durability.

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
I run 8-10 lbs in our BF Goodrich KM2 Mud Terrain tires. I don't have beadlocks.
Have done this since 2017.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Stock tires and manual on a G4 XP say to run 16+ in front and rear. I like the 4-6 I run my Bighorns at on my ATV.

I think I'm around 12 on my General right now.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts