Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
My dealer actually did them when they had it there. I just had to pay for the parts $55 they didn't even charge me labor. I was definitely at the top of my list to get it done,and the Outerwear's a close second.

·
Registered
2022 G2 XP RC
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My dealer actually did them when they had it there. I just had to pay for the parts $55 they didn't even charge me labor. I was definitely at the top of my list to get it done,and the Outerwear's a close second.
that’s right I had forgot about that, great deal for you! I’ll probably throw mine on this weekend.

·
Registered
2022 general XP on the way
471 Posts
What rollers were they? Hunterworks us $41 and gilomen is $40...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2022 general XP on the way
471 Posts
sitting right at max cold line. Engine wasn’t running and it was cold in that picture. Seems correct to me?
I can't really see it in the pic at all. I expected the green to show up better. If that's where it's at its good. But I can see the green in my bottle from 20' away, so I thought it was low...

·
Registered
2022 G2 XP RC
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can't really see it in the pic at all. I expected the green to show up better. If that's where it's at its good. But I can see the green in my bottle from 20' away, so I thought it was low...

could be the lighting in my garage it’s like a baseball stadium. I cant stand a poorly lit garage.

·
Registered
46 Posts

Sorry long day at work !! I thought he said STI on the phone with me. To be honest I'm not 100% sure I will be picking it up in the morning. I have been wanting to pick it up since they called me, but havnt had time to break away. Im not sure how all the other rollers compair? I really wanted to do the Hunter works ones.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sorry long day at work !! I thought he said STI on the phone with me. To be honest I'm not 100% sure I will be picking it up in the morning. I have been wanting to pick it up since they called me, but havnt had time to break away. Im not sure how all the other rollers compair? I really wanted to do the Hunter works

I thought the text they sent me would have the Name of the rollers. So after tax it was closer to $60 I figured what ever rollers they are recommending are better than the square pucks. I told him absolutely do them, and said I'm looking at doing some clutch work on it. When he asked me what clutches I was interested in I said the Dalton kit. It went down A rabbit hole and didn't want to get into it with him at that time. just told him to do them and thanked him for the forward-thinking on preventative maintenance. Im sure I over paid for the parts being the dealer and all. I plan on going riding tomorrow so I feel a little better having those on there. Im going to be getting a back up belt and looking at doing the Secondary clutch kit with Hunterworks for sure. I've been binge watching all of his videos on YouTube

·
Registered
46 Posts

Just pick up my unit the rollers they put on where from SLP total after tax was $58 99. They did not charge me labor to install them why they had it apart.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I guess I'll be ordering my outerwears online. Probably a better price anyhow. They did not have them at my dealer today

1 - 18 of 18 Posts