Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
The General is brand new. So I don't expect one will find much room to haggle.

Mine's on order and the Dealer has taken off the shipping and set up charges as I'm paying cash.

Get 10% off on all the accessories I ordered when I place the order.

So it goes...

Pirate

·
Registered
36 Posts
Picked up my Deluxe from Shoals Outdoor Sports in Alabama out the door $17,999. Took delivery out off state so no Alabama taxes as well. These guys sell unites all over the country. May be worth a call. !!! Defiantly was worth the 500 mile for me...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Picked up my Deluxe from Shoals Outdoor Sports in Alabama out the door $17,999. Took delivery out off state so no Alabama taxes as well. These guys sell unites all over the country. May be worth a call. !!! Defiantly was worth the 500 mile for me...

Alabama is actually a non title state. Therefore as long as you don't ever want to make it street legal you will be good. But if so, you will have to pay taxes on it at the court house. And the dealer may even have sent your county the paperwork. If so they will notify you that you owe them. That's why I chose to buy mine here in Tennessee instead of running to the shoals. Plus they were only 250 cheaper than sloan's motor sports here outside Nashville

·
Registered
36 Posts
Good point, But I asked that specific question on any notification to my Parish and was told they do not, So hope they were on the up and up.. Louisiana you cant' make them street legal due to the classification of the unit ( UTV ) so won't be a problem for me...

·
Super Moderator
3,183 Posts
I forgot, my dealer threw in 2 free passes to Carolina Adventure World, which is only about 30-45 minutes from me. I went there a couple times years ago, when I had a 4 wheeler, and had a good time.

We got to get us some helmets, before we can head down there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I thought I got a good deal for my deluxe. 18,549.00 out the door. Ridersville Cycle in Berkley Springs WV. It was about a 90 minute drive. Well worth it. He also sold me a new 570 EPS trail (for my daughter) for 10,580.00 out the door.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Price - Blue General

I purchased my General from Star Island in Prescott AZ; took delivery today. It's a great day! I paid $18,500 out the door. This included equipment for making it street legal, 1/2 windshield & roof (Polaris), a nice AZ ORV trails guide + sales tax, AZ highway and off-road licenses, etc. Carlos was my sales person. I recommend this dealer and salesman for your consideration if you live in/near AZ.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Here's my deal. Got a buddy that owns a dealership. Should have it in a few weeks.

Base model plus:
Premium Roof
Heater Kit
Lower Front Bumper
Upper Front Bumper
Convex Mirror
MTX
Bed Extender
4500lb Winch
Glass Front
Glass Rear
Colorado OHV Registration
Tax
Grand Total, out the door $19,767.82

Also includes installation of everything. My oldest son is a manager at a Discount Tire so he will be getting me the employee deal on tires and wheels, which is real good.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got my premium blue at Abernathy for $15444 and a sport roof for $300 in they installed it. There about hr and 40 mins from me. But was worth the drive. The staff there is way better then Polaris of Benton that I purchased my 570 sportsman from and kids razer 170 last year. From here out ill make the drive to Abernathy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts