Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any luck negotiating a better price? I ordered my machine and going to pick it up next week. I’m getting $1,000 off for the heroes advantage ( thank you Polaris!), almost $1,000 to spend on Polaris accessories, and not paying any freight or dealer fees. 21 XP2 deluxe. Doesn’t sound like a terrible deal but just wondering if I can do any better when I take delivery. Price was $22,999 when I placed the order. I figure with the demand being what it is they won’t budge

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please let me know, I'm looking at buying the 2021xp. I like the Turf mode, But I see people deleting it on older models. I also see the reverse chain after market upgrade, and belt slap. wandering if the 2021 have these issues ?

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
You're getting about as good a deal as you can. Any UTV is hot property right now.
When I bought my 2009 RZR 800 and 2016 General...the sticker was the price. Did get 10% off on Polaris accessories.

Pirate

·
Registered
2021 General XP 1000
15 Posts
I bought mine about six weeks ago, did not order it, just walked in to the dealer and there it was. I knew my salesman personally. I asked for a deal, he laughed, I paid sticker.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Your getting a decent deal. Dealers here in southern Wisconsin are pretty much at retail and most charge 600-800 dollars setup. Plus some want 100 dollars document fee. If you can still get the 1000 bucks off for the hero's or ag advantage that's great....who knows if they will continue this program for much longer. A few rebates on 2020 models but that's about it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
After looking at what a lot of folks are saying I guess I'm getting a great deal. I ordered a General Sport with glass windshield, glass rear window, full doors, heater, and rear view mirror all installed and the price for everything was less than retail plus the state sales tax. After we confirmed the deal and I made a down payment I received an email from Polaris with a $750.00 coupon toward accessories that will further lower the price. I'm pretty happy with Fort Kent (Maine) Powersports and would recommend them to anyone interested in a new machine.

·
Registered
2021 General XP 4 (On Order)
75 Posts
You got a great deal. In PNW everything is sticker and generally still paying fees. I did receive 10% off accessories from my dealer and received the same coupon. Good luck waiting for your machine, I hope you get it before August considering the current time estimates.

·
Registered
2019 general base model
33 Posts
I bought mine fall of 2019 (its 2019) polaris was offering $2000 llast model year cleance and i got the dealer to drop another $700 off. They offered me 10% off any asccery they installed.

·
Registered
118 Posts
You know, you will always hear of better deals and it will make you sick what some people can get. If you lived closer to Kentucky, I’d recommend a volume dealer that we in Southern Illinois and Kentucky know about. It would be a better deal for you, but the drive from your home in Utah might not be worth it. I guess location is everything.

·
Registered
Super Graphite 2021 XP 1000 Deluxe with RC
75 Posts
I went to several dealers and told them that I was going to buy 2021 G2 XP 1000 deluxe with RC and whoever gave me the best deal on the unit's price plus accessories would get my business. Most wouldn't budge off MSRP on price. I got $2000 off MSRP and 10% off accessories for five years. After reading about all of the owners who paid more, I felt that I got a heck of a deal.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Quite a few are MSRP now and that is it, with all the demand for them out there with this Chinese Virus going on.
Try asking for 10-15% of for accessories and free dealer installs of those accessories.
Some dealers do it and some don't do anything. Shop around it often pays to do just that.

Reactions: 20GENNYXP

·
Registered
6 Posts
one of my local dealers sell the polaris's for about $1500 off of msrp. Plus the AG or hero's discount, so we save $2500 off on ours and should be in next week or so.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts