Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2020XP4
2,486 Posts
I found a video of the Power Flip for Can Am X3. Basically any flip windshield could be a power flip if you buy some linear actuators. Maybe I'll look into trying to incorporate that into my custom windshield build. Only downside to the custom cage, gotta make everything yourself.

· Registered
2022 Polaris General XP Deluxe
3 Posts
I'm confused, I reached out to Super Atv via text asking about the power tilt and got this back "Hello, I'm not aware of this being in the works" so I called this morning and the person I talked with knew nothing of the General power flip windshield. ???

· Vendor
560 Posts
I'm confused, I reached out to Super Atv via text asking about the power tilt and got this back "Hello, I'm not aware of this being in the works" so I called this morning and the person I talked with knew nothing of the General power flip windshield. ???
Lol!! 🤣 Yeah, sorry about that. The guys on the phones aren't always privy to stuff we have in the works. I can answer your questions though.

· Registered
2022 Polaris General XP Deluxe
3 Posts
Me and a friend of mine are headed to Colorado first of August, we both want to replace our windshields with the power flip. Just wanted to know if you think they will be available in next few months. I don't want to buy a standard flip up and later the power flip is available.

· Vendor
560 Posts
Me and a friend of mine are headed to Colorado first of August, we both want to replace our windshields with the power flip. Just wanted to know if you think they will be available in next few months. I don't want to buy a standard flip up and later the power flip is available.
Definitely. I'm pretty sure they were hammering out the final design right there. Once that's OK'd, we can gut the windshields pretty quick. They should be ready in the next couple weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts