Polaris General Forum banner

161 - 180 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
ITP Hurricane wheels and 28" Carnivores with 56 ice screws in each one.Really liking this setup so far.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MMX

·
Registered
51 Posts
ITP Hurricane wheels and 28" Carnivores with 56 ice screws in each one.Really liking this setup so far.

Just using the screws for a little extra traction? I have a set of 26" tall tires with about 150 kold kutters in each tire and it hooks up good but I have had some issues with them being ripped out when driving it hard on the ice (only use them on the ice).

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a set of 30'' Interco 920's with 14'' Method wheels. Haven't had it out in the mud or a real trail yet, but the set up exceeded my expectation in 14'' of snow.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Just using the screws for a little extra traction? I have a set of 26" tall tires with about 150 kold kutters in each tire and it hooks up good but I have had some issues with them being ripped out when driving it hard on the ice (only use them on the ice).
Just some extra traction,I could rip them out if i drove it hard but I'm more interested in keeping the machine straight on the trail than doing donuts lol. I'm surprised at how well they work for no more than i used.

·
Registered
273 Posts

30”x10”-14 Motohammers on STI HD9 Beadlock Rims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Really depends on the maker and the model of the tire.
You just have to know what tire you like and see if they make it in 14 if not 15.

161 - 180 of 215 Posts