Polaris General Forum banner
261 - 280 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Here ya go!
EFX Motovator tires in 30x9.5x14 Like 'em for the tread blocks that extend down the sidewall!
Tusk machine finish rims.
UV resistant powder coated bead lock rings.
Stainless Steel bolts and washers.
View attachment 77124
View attachment 77125
Pirate
Hola Senior Pirate
Did you get your rig back together? I’m heading over to the other side (Pacific coast) next Wednesday and I’ve got a little work to do on the General (belt debris). Hope all is well with you and yours, it’s getting hot over here on the sea of Cortez side of the peninsula, time to go.
Nice wheels and tire setup indeed !!!!!
Cheers Baja Charlie

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Do they whine bad going down the road?

·
Registered
2021 G4 1000
11 Posts
This is an old thread but it’s provided me with a lot of info so I decided to contribute.

32” Carnivores on Fuel 5+2 15” wheels, 1.5” spacers, 3” Superatv lift and All Thingz UTV tender springs. Highlifter forward A arms coming soon.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Priceless!

·
Registered
2021 general 1000 XP deluxe
51 Posts
Lol hes in edmonton alberta canada. Our trash country dont let us drive them on the roads.. so he'll never know...😥😥
I know you Alberta boys don't like the Atlantic, but most towns allow you to drive on the road without a street kit in NLFD, parts of NB, and NS and if you live in the sticks as long as you don't pass the cops on the left your good to go. There is ATV trails everywhere most backyards have trails leading to the main trails. It is not a hobby here it is a way of life...

·
Registered
674 Posts
I know you Alberta boys don't like the Atlantic, but most towns allow you to drive on the road without a street kit in NLFD, parts of NB, and NS and if you live in the sticks as long as you don't pass the cops on the left your good to go. There is ATV trails everywhere most backyards have trails leading to the main trails. It is not a hobby here it is a way of life...
Alberta is somewhat finally getting on board.. some government sections have realized how many people would like to trail ride so they have started making some groomed trails near mountain towns and the towns allow you to drive on the streets

261 - 280 of 280 Posts