Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received the front doors for my 2020 General XP. I got the passanger door on and am happy with the fit and seal. The drivers door needs to move back about 3/8 of an inch. The adjustments are maxed out. It will not latch, the seal has a gap towards the back of the door, and if looking at the front and upper frame the whole door should move back. Any one ran into this?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just received the front doors for my 2020 General XP. I got the passanger door on and am happy with the fit and seal. The drivers door needs to move back about 3/8 of an inch. The adjustments are maxed out. It will not latch, the seal has a gap towards the back of the door, and if looking at the front and upper frame the whole door should move back. Any one ran into this?
I have the same issue on a 2016 with full polaris doors, I've adjusted it 150 times and still have about a 1/2" gap on top back corner of the passenger door that I cannot cover. I've never rolled or wrecked the machine and tweaked the ROPS. I think polaris needs to QC there welding fixtures on the doors or the ROPS or both.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts