Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Once a week or so they send an email out to the members, asking to take a new survey. If they like your answers, they have a gift card giveaway you can win. And usually they have some different pictures of a group ride at some place. Below is the screenshots of the last email they sent me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
373 Posts
Just another marketing thing. They don't want feedback on the machines. Just wanna ask you.. "we are thinking about selling Polaris General camouflage nipple rings. Would you be interested in buying them?"

Tim

·
Registered
212 Posts
Just another marketing thing. They don't want feedback on the machines. Just wanna ask you.. "we are thinking about selling Polaris General camouflage nipple rings. Would you be interested in buying them?"

Tim

Exactly. And, I'd be willing to bet that no one's answers in any of the surveys will make any improvement to the design of the machines or the way they do business. I surely won't waste my time with it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Exactly. And, I'd be willing to bet that no one's answers in any of the surveys will make any improvement to the design of the machines or the way they do business. I surely won't waste my time with it.
Actually I have done several surveys there and through Gongos. They have asked my opinion on new drive train options among other things. I get a $10 - $20 Amazon gift certificate every time I do one for Gongos, the Polaris Owner's council gives you points for each survey you fill out. I haven't looked into what the points are good for

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well I decided to look at my points today. I’ve attached a photo below of my points page. As you’ll see, I earn points, then the moderator takes the points away at a later date. So I should have 15 points total. The moderator has canceled 12 of the points, without reason. I’ve completed the surveys entirely, without profanity or inappropriate responses, but with honest answers.
So frankly I’m quitting the Owners Council, as for me, it is a waste of time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
176 Posts
Just found this:

All of the points I earned this month were removed.
The sweepstakes runs on a monthly basis. Therefore, each month your points will reset. The points you earn within each month will be used as your entries into the sweepstakes for that respective month. 1 point is equivelent to 1 entry into the sweepstakes!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
I got the e-mail. Did the Survey. Was told I wasn't a fit, or something like that.

Then got another e-mail telling me I had missed the opportunity to participate.

Have no freaking idea what it was about!

Can't believe I couldn't be a worthy contributor.

Their loss!

Pirate

1 - 17 of 17 Posts