Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this work on the General? Does anyone have it or had it before? How does it work? I'm thinking about getting it if enough people think it's worth it and it's compatible with the General. I really want to use it to track the trails I will ride on in the parks we go to because some/most of them don't have signs or arrows to let you know where anything is and it sucks especially at night.

Also if this isn't worth it, what are some of the apps you use on your phone or tablet to track trails? I'm looking for something simple and easy to use.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Skidz,

I looked at the Polaris system...but it seems so many of its functions are simply a duplicate of the General instrument cluster.

And I still don't have a feel for what RiderX will do for me that BaseCamp and my Garmin GPS can't.

Pirate

·
Registered
197 Posts
I haven't really used it yet in the woods, but I downloaded the Polaris Riderx app for free. I used it out on the lake on day and it seemed to work fine.... and its free

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't really used it yet in the woods, but I downloaded the Polaris Riderx app for free. I used it out on the lake on day and it seemed to work fine.... and its free
Oh ok. I didn't know it was an app too. I thought it was just the program used on the display. I'll look into that because that's all I really want is the map and a way to track our route to get back to trails or camp. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts