Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That's actually a lot of storage space in the cab. Granted I haven't seem enough interiors to be a good judge but it's more than what I've seen in the racing side by sides.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Will be interested to see how the Polaris General handles mud. the Fox shocks are great for packed ground but will the General be able to handle mud?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it's anything like the Polaris RZR, it should handle mud fairly well. That's assuming you have a nice set of tires for the occasion and you don't decide to run it into a deep mud hole.

·
Registered
50 Posts
If it's anything like the Polaris RZR, it should handle mud fairly well. That's assuming you have a nice set of tires for the occasion and you don't decide to run it into a deep mud hole.
About tires, that's one area they might have cut back on since not everyone is going to be very particular about what tires they'll want to run, with that said, tires should soon be up for discussion here.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the same people who was in the launch video are in this longer General ride video. Interesting watch for pure unadulterated riding.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts