Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sure Polaris has OEM accessories for the General but they’re not always the cheapest around and that’s where the aftermarket comes in. Since the Polaris General is still relatively new, there aren’t too many options out there but that should improve over time once they start getting their hands on a General.

For now, here’s a few aftermarket companies with General compatible accessories and kits you can order from.

R2C Performance Products

If you’re tired of changing out your air filter for a new one, maybe R2C’s Extreme Series reusable and heavy duty air filters are what you’re looking for. It’s not currently advertised on their site but you can order one using the part number OR10517.

Super ATV

They have a sizeable selection of General parts and accessories. Looking to install larger tires? Well maybe their high clearance A-Arms are what interests you. Want to have a higher ride? They have a powder coated 3” lift kit for that. Everything from wheels spacers to half windshields are available so there’s something for everyone. With time, maybe they’ll come out with more accessories for the General.

PU-Products

Want to bring something along in the UTV bed and it won’t fit into the General’s OEM cargo box? There’s a strap for that. The ROK Straps to be precise and you can get some from PU-Products. They also have ROK Dog Stretch Leashes so you can bring man’s best friend along for the ride.

A few other aftermarket companies are working on Polaris General accessories and parts so keep your eye out because there’s more to come.

Seizmik is working on releasing windshields, rear panels, mirrors, upper door kits, and a rack system for the General in the near future.

Shock Therapyst will be coming out with dual rate spring kits, internal shock mods and valving, and some 2.5" RC2 upgrades.

Ryfab is working on some accessories as well. What they are, we don’t really know but what we do know is that they are going to come out with General windshields.

Do any of these aftermarket parts pique your interest? If not, what are you looking for?

·
Registered
223 Posts
I talked to RYFAB last week. Rear rack set up and rear box coming as soon as they get a General in their hands.

I would love to see a hood rack like Can-Am sells. That is a must for us hunters, very handy. Pic attached

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
I talked to RYFAB last week. Rear rack set up and rear box coming as soon as they get a General in their hands.

I would love to see a hood rack like Can-Am sells. That is a must for us hunters, very handy. Pic attached
Since POLARIS sells a front rack for the POLARIS RANGER I think it ll eventually come.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Since POLARIS sells a front rack for the POLARIS RANGER I think it ll eventually come.

That's cool for sure. The rack on my Commander has had many elk quarters on it. When you have 2 guys in the seats and 2 bows in hard cases and 2 backpacks in the bed - the rack will haul elk quarters real nice.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Racer Tech - 3" Suspension Lift

Moto Alliance - Firestorm cab heater with defrost kit

Dalton - Clutch Kit

UHMW Skid plate

Glass front and rear windshields (without Polaris tax) >:)

Dual fold hard tonneau cover

Flush mount box to fit under tonneau cover or at least some kind of pan that secures to bed and has adjustable sections to mount chainsaw(s), toolbox, etc..

Dual battery setup

Passenger airbag system!!

Ok, that last one one might be an investment in the wife......not the General. >:)

·
Registered
408 Posts
Mud guards that go the full length of the fender wells (and maybe more), are wide enough, and look factory.

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Please don't forget Gilomen Innovations for the Misfire Detection fix and an ECU program that makes the machine run so much better.

The SuperATV upgrade radiator is a great addition.

The MBRP exhaust system is very nice

Factory UTV makes excellent UHMW skid plates.

UTV Inc. makes the excellent Harness Anchor kit

CCI Driveline makes excellent CV-Joint driveshafts. Got mine before Polaris changed theirs. 6000 miles now. Not a single issue. CV joints fine, boots fine, carrier bearing fine. Just hard to beat!

Sea Blue System fused power distribution blocks are excellent for getting power to accessories with the fuses all in the same place under the hood.

Turner Axles for their new Nitro axles. Better material, larger diameter shaft, 7-ball CV Joints.

JJ&A Racing Products for Jeff's Hilliard Differential blue-printing and upgrades.

Just a few thoughts.

Pirate

·
Registered
2020XP4
864 Posts

Thread is from 2016. Ryfab, I'm sure, has had their hands on a General by now.

Polaris makes a hood rack.

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts