Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got my blue one 2 weeks ago for 15,989$ out the door and 10% off on accessories. Had three on the floor and wanted to get first one out the door. Bought it Thursday, picked it up sat and all three were sold already.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Received a call today my General Deluxe came in unexpected. Ye ha !!! Will be picking it up Thursday. Out the door with 1/2 windshield , 30" led on the' front, 7" led on the rear, full front bumper, for 19,570 from Shoal Outdoor Sports in Florence Al.. will be a long 8 hr drive but worth it.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Sure, and I put down my deposit at Sun Sports Unlimited in Gunnison, CO on December 29th...and still waiting. Oh well, not a big dealership, but one I wanted to do business with.

Just getting tired of looking at all the accessories stacked in my shop...waiting for the General Deluxe to make its appearance!!

Hopefully before Rally On The Rock in Moab...in May. Then gotta make that 607 mile drive to Holbrook, AZ to get plates and then 607 miles back home...UGH...but worth it!!

Pirate

·
Registered
36 Posts
WOW ! Dude I don't have your patience for sure. When my salesman told me 3 to 4 weeks I almost went back to my local dealer that had one in stock and buy it. But the price difference gave me strength to hold on..... But 3 months.. hope you get good news soon

·
Registered
26 Posts
Pics pics pics!:laugh:
Ok, per your request Alaskan47. I picked it up yesterday and installed the half windshield yesterday afternoon. I took it out for a drive on the dirt/gravel roads around my place. Had it up to 61 mph before I lost my nerve. I will try to get a few more pics.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts