Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pricing (U.S.) on all three General models is finally available, below you will find Starting MSRP's.

Polaris General 1000 EPS Pricing List:

Base: $15,999
Premium: $17,499
Deluxe: $19,999

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Albernathy's in Tennessee is showing $18,499 for the deluxe. Dealer here in pa. thinks he should be able to knock about $600 off of MSRP on the deluxe
That doesn't seem too bad at all and I think at times they'll even work discounts into accessories, so there's more opportunity with that.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Polaris is having a holiday sales event but it doesn't include the General. Shouldn't stop us from trying though. :grin2:

·
Registered
143 Posts
And the kicker for me is that Polaris just sent me a coupon to upgrade to a new rzr and receive $1000 off plus 1 year extended powertrain warranty. I wish that would of included the general

·
Registered
33 Posts
I can understand that the General is too new for a large 1-2k discount but the holidays are coming and the slow season after that. You'd think they would want to move a large volume of products.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's all about timing, so if it works out that during this holiday season its right for them to be that aggressive, then we should see it show up, if not... there will be a wait.

·
1,560 Posts
I bought the deluxe last week, negotiated the price down to $18,440 and got them to throw a half windshield into the deal. I am in the Denver area.
Pics pics pics!:laugh:

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got my blue one 2 weeks ago for 15,989$ out the door and 10% off on accessories. Had three on the floor and wanted to get first one out the door. Bought it Thursday, picked it up sat and all three were sold already.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Received a call today my General Deluxe came in unexpected. Ye ha !!! Will be picking it up Thursday. Out the door with 1/2 windshield , 30" led on the' front, 7" led on the rear, full front bumper, for 19,570 from Shoal Outdoor Sports in Florence Al.. will be a long 8 hr drive but worth it.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Sure, and I put down my deposit at Sun Sports Unlimited in Gunnison, CO on December 29th...and still waiting. Oh well, not a big dealership, but one I wanted to do business with.

Just getting tired of looking at all the accessories stacked in my shop...waiting for the General Deluxe to make its appearance!!

Hopefully before Rally On The Rock in Moab...in May. Then gotta make that 607 mile drive to Holbrook, AZ to get plates and then 607 miles back home...UGH...but worth it!!

Pirate

·
Registered
36 Posts
WOW ! Dude I don't have your patience for sure. When my salesman told me 3 to 4 weeks I almost went back to my local dealer that had one in stock and buy it. But the price difference gave me strength to hold on..... But 3 months.. hope you get good news soon

·
Registered
26 Posts
Pics pics pics!:laugh:
Ok, per your request Alaskan47. I picked it up yesterday and installed the half windshield yesterday afternoon. I took it out for a drive on the dirt/gravel roads around my place. Had it up to 61 mph before I lost my nerve. I will try to get a few more pics.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts