Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Note: I'm going off observation and our discussion here. He installed mine for free for letting him use my General for R&D. I wasn't there for the install.
The module is mounted behind the dash, power is supplied by the terminal block under the hood and has a sealed fuse just like the soundbar, the front lights are independent and the rear "tees" into the factory taillight wiring under the bed using factory style plugs. Wiring follows the path of the factory harness.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We rode together yesterday and I believe he was talking like 1 more week to have them ready to ship (think he was working on the instructions). No website yet. I'll try to remember to text him tomorrow and get more info.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$249.99 + $25 for the "Hazard Flashers" option. He says kits will be ready this coming weekend but the Hazard option will be another week. Waiting on the switch covers for that.
He'll probably chime in here later.

45 Posts
Thanks Cheeto, for putting the word out!

I am wrapping up the installation instructions on the turn signal kits for the General this week. I will have a limited number of turn signal kits available to begin shipping on May 9th. Retail price for basic kit will be $249.99 and I will offer an additional 10% off to forum members.

The kit will include (4) 3/4" amber LED lights for front (2 on left / 2 on right), control module, wiring harness, and rocker switch. I made this kit simple and plug-and-play as possible. Made specifically for the General, the kit uses factory weather-sealed connectors to plug into and control OEM LED tail lights. Only need to drill holes for front amber LED lights, cut-out location for rocker switch, mount/run control module and wire harness, connect power and ground.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Website will be coming soon.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks Cheeto, for putting the word out!

I am wrapping up the installation instructions on the turn signal kits for the General this week. I will have a limited number of turn signal kits available to begin shipping on May 9th. Retail price for basic kit will be $249.99 and I will offer an additional 10% off to forum members.

The kit will include (4) 3/4" amber LED lights for front (2 on left / 2 on right), control module, wiring harness, and rocker switch. I made this kit simple and plug-and-play as possible. Made specifically for the General, the kit uses factory weather-sealed connectors to plug into and control OEM LED tail lights. Only need to drill holes for front amber LED lights, cut-out location for rocker switch, mount/run control module and wire harness, connect power and ground.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Website will be coming soon.

How can I order now lol

·
Registered
710 Posts
I received the blinker kit for Corbin custom works LLC. Very detailed instructions and easy to install no cutting existing wires everything is plug and play. I don't have me ecu right now so I can't try them but I sure they will work fine. Thank you

·
Registered
31 Posts
Send me info pleas on how to Order.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Perhaps one thing to keep in mind...you have to splice into the rear brake light wires...for turn signals. Tying in up at the front will mess with the brake signal to the ECU. A friend warned me about this issue. So I'm going to route the wires and tie in towards the back.

Just haven't spent the time to find the wiring harness going to the taillights.

I like the chrome switch mounted on the steering column. A couple of years ago I found nice black hose clamps with rubber cover to really look nice. And this time I upgraded to one that has the horn button in the end of the turn signal lever.

Very interested in this wiring diagram!

Pirate

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This kit uses the same plugs as the factory to tie into the wiring at the rear of the General. Works perfectly, no ill effects on the ECU and it's completely reversible back to stock should the dealer try to claim otherwise.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts