Polaris General Forum banner

Picked up my General and had my first ride

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  bigwave 
#1 ·
It finally came in and the dealer installed my accessories (Polaris full doors, front and rear glass, and heater) and this afternoon I had my wife drive me to the dealership to pick it up. I'm not familiar with the trails up there and I am lucky to have some kind friends who met me at the dealership with their rides (RZRs) and gave me a tour of a few of their great trails then point me in the right direction to get home. All in all, I put 53 miles on her today and had a great time. Right now she's not as clean as when I picked her up.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive parking light

See less See more
#4 ·
It finally came in and the dealer installed my accessories (Polaris full doors, front and rear glass, and heater) and this afternoon I had my wife drive me to the dealership to pick it up. I'm not familiar with the trails up there and I am lucky to have some kind friends who met me at the dealership with their rides (RZRs) and gave me a tour of a few of their great trails then point me in the right direction to get home. All in all, I put 53 miles on her today and had a great time. Right now she's not as clean as when I picked her up. View attachment 71233

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.