Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It finally came in and the dealer installed my accessories (Polaris full doors, front and rear glass, and heater) and this afternoon I had my wife drive me to the dealership to pick it up. I'm not familiar with the trails up there and I am lucky to have some kind friends who met me at the dealership with their rides (RZRs) and gave me a tour of a few of their great trails then point me in the right direction to get home. All in all, I put 53 miles on her today and had a great time. Right now she's not as clean as when I picked her up.
20210701_124212.jpg

·
Registered
2018 Polaris General 1000 Ride Comand
211 Posts
Welcome to the General gang. Mine is a 2018 and I am still buying accessories for it.

·
Registered
2020 General 4 1000, SuperATV 3” lift, Quad Boss 2” wheel spacers, Hunterworks rollers and belt
658 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
4 Posts
It finally came in and the dealer installed my accessories (Polaris full doors, front and rear glass, and heater) and this afternoon I had my wife drive me to the dealership to pick it up. I'm not familiar with the trails up there and I am lucky to have some kind friends who met me at the dealership with their rides (RZRs) and gave me a tour of a few of their great trails then point me in the right direction to get home. All in all, I put 53 miles on her today and had a great time. Right now she's not as clean as when I picked her up. View attachment 71233

1 - 11 of 11 Posts