Polaris General Forum banner

Phone mount?

10K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Papermaker 
#1 ·
How and where are you guys mounting your phones? Pics please!

#10 ·
I held out for a lot longer than most. Then I found out how useful having one is.

It serves as my mp3 player, web browser, laptop, gps, personal organizer, camera, camcorder, irrigation controller, security camera monitor, doorbell, etc.

I couldn't do what I do without it now.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

#11 ·
i can see where some need them but to alot of them its an obsession. Wait in line in a resteraunt and someones tapping on there phone. We ever went and saw top gun last night and there was a guy on the side of me and a girl in front tapping away on there phones through the whole movie. Im not a farmer so no irriagation. I have a FM radio in the general jeep challenger and ram so music is covered. Nobody around here would break into my house. Real rural area with low crime and most know me and know what theyd face if the came through the door. Ill take a pic of them through a red dot and it will be the last picture other then maybe the coroner. Any internet i can do on my lap top in the house. Dont use and would never use social media like face book ect. Most of it just garbage they talk about anyway. What kind of shoes the wore to work or what they had for lunch. Anything to find an excuse to tap. Taking pic doesnt interest me and i know every trail in two countys so a gps is kind of useless. I shake my head though two of my brother in laws preached the same as me but there wives make them get a phone so if there out of there control grasp they can call them and give them orders. They both were at camp last deer season tapping away just like my nephews. I just dont understand it. People spend a 1/3 of there day tapping on phones. I guess ive got better things to do. im sure not spending a grand on a phone and 2 or 300 dollars a month to tap on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.