Polaris General Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
So I just pulled the trigger on the Gilomen high performance ECU tune. I went with Pirate's suggestion and ordered it with their ECU and I will send mine in at a later date, after the warranty is up. After reading on here and on Terry's website, I'm convinced this is the way to go.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Today I installed the skid plates, i used rivnuts for the installation. Due to previous experience, i purchased a T size drill to chase the hole that i drilled with the nearest step drill in the drill index. The T size drill is the exact size drill for the 1/4x20 rivnuts and once crimped into place they are solid. Just little time consuming but got it all done

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
The finished job

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Had time today to install the radiator guards

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I received my package from Gilomen with the ECU and clutch kit. Pulled the primary clutch and installed the spring and weighed shoes. The ECU install was an easy process getting the machine to relearn the unit. It really woke Pepe up. Very pleased with the results!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,060 Posts
Agree !00% the computer flash was money well spent! paired with clutch kit and exhaust makes for a different G 👍

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I've thought about an exhaust, but kinda want to keep it on the quiet side. How long does it take for the machine to completely learn the new flash and you get peak performance out of it

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I had installed this seat belt bypass several weeks ago. Rediculously simple
20200208_132900.jpg

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
The MBRP exhaust came in about an hour ago, not sure why it took me so long to get it installed... lol

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Added a second fire extinguisher, next to the rear view mirror, easy to reach from the front seat. The first one was mounted to the headache rack and easy to access when outside the vehicle. Together, I feel covered well.

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Took Pepe out for a ride today. Sure do like the way it articulates with the front sway bar removed

Attachments

41 - 51 of 51 Posts