Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The orange isnt what I really want in a SxS. I bought for performance and options.
Just how hard is it to pull the body panels? Paint is easy enough,if pulling the panels is relatively easy I see a flat dark earth with some black accents in the near future.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Removing the panels isn't that hard, Had all of mine off in about 2 hours. The worst part is putting them all back on after they are painted because you have to be so careful ! I just had mine done in 2 coats of gloss black and 7 coats of clear! The doors are the worst!
Not worried about a few scratches since they're going to happen anyway.
Although something durable is a must,dont want to see orange ******* pinstripes.

·
Registered
223 Posts
The orange isnt what I really want in a SxS. I bought for performance and options.
Just how hard is it to pull the body panels? Paint is easy enough,if pulling the panels is relatively easy I see a flat dark earth with some black accents in the near future.
Flat dark earth would be badazz. :cool::cool::cool:

Something tough is key. Let us know what you come up with.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Flat dark earth would be badazz. :cool::cool::cool:

Something tough is key. Let us know what you come up with.
I'll let y'all know when I get to it.
I'll be wrapped up in the new trailer mods for the next few weeks. Any other time of year i'd finish it in a week max but ya cant work out in the garage for long when the heat index is 108 and the humidity is pushing 90%.:eek:

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Geez and one of the reasons I bought the Deluxe was the Orange color! My 09 RZR 800 is Nuclear Sunset Orange...so I'm kinda used to the color.

But to me the orange looks very nice with the matching orange springs, SuperATV high clearance A-arms, and Pro Armor 2" 4-pt harnesses.

But then again...I've decided I'm not going to "change everything" on this machine...just get out and enjoy it!!!

Must be gettin' old!!!

Pirate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts